The following arrests and citations, occurring between October 20 and October 21, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Kevin Michael Barr, 25, 202 Love St., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (three counts); J. Glover, BPS;
- Verbain Foreman, 46, 861 Ricky Jackson Boulevard, Pahokee, Fla., possession of marijuana (misdemeanor); C. Jordan, BPS;
- Robert James Lee, 49, 1004 Phillipsburg Road, Colquitt, Ga., DUI, speeding, driving while license suspsended/revoked; Snider, GSP;
- Lee Edward Watts, 40, 146 Pine Ridge Drive, Bainbridge, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute; C. Nix, BPS;
- William Daniel Wingate, 51, 32 Martin Lane, Colquitt, Ga., probation violation-original charges of DUI and no turn signal; R. Hughes, BPS;
- William Wimberly, 55, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, brake lights and turn signals required; T. Pait, BPS.