The following arrests and citations, occurring between October 18 and October 19, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Dankeriau La’Trel Frazier, 19, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; J. Long, BPS;
- Tamara Pershawn Crawford, 18, Attapulgus, Ga., theft by shoplifting (misdemeanor); J. Long, BPS;
- Jerry Lee Hicks, 46, Bainbridge, unlawful conduct during 911 call; R. Cox, BPS;
- Bernard Wendell Davis, 54, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (misdemeanor); T. Pait, BPS;
- Diane Denise Burke, 39, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (misdemeanor), possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), possession of drug-related objects; T. Pait, BPS;
- Chastity Ann Harris, 33, 1215 Hernando Drive, Tallahassee, Fla., bench warrant-original charge DUI refusal, SO;
- Lamont Johnta Milton, 26, 192 Second St., Bainbridge, criminal trespass; J. Bedwell, SO;
- Brenda Renee Wulff, 51, 1209 Brenda St., Bainbridge, DUI (3rd offense), driving while license suspended/revoked (3rd offense), reckless conduct, reckless driving, open container (two counts), failure to maintain lane, seat belt violation; Kirkus, GSP.