The following arrests and citations, occurring between May 7 and May 11, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Shauntay Johnson, 29, 243 Slough Loop Road, Bainbridge, affray (misdemeanor); J. Glover, BPS;
- Tabitha Powell, 18, 1204 E. Water St., Bainbridge, no driver’s license, BPS;
- Cody Plamondon, 24, possession of controlled substance (Oxycontin) with intent to distribute, possession of controlled substance (Oxycontin) with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of a park or housing project, prescription drugs to be kept in original container (misdemeanor); C. Nix, BPS;
- Sharteria Harper, 25, 710 Gordon St. Apartment G6, Bainbridge, obstruction or hindering law enforcement officers (misdemeanor); P. Bryant, BPS;
- Juvenile, 15, Ridgefield Lane, unruly juvenile, BPS;
- Kyle Benjamin Kelley, 30, 1401 Botts Drive, Bainbridge, simple battery (misdemeanor); T. Pait, BPS;
- Carol Lynn Hill, 48, 2225 Dothan Road Lot 1, Bainbridge, failure to appear; V. Edmond, SO;
- Domonique Rogers, 34, 912 Simms St. Apt 14A, Bainbridge, contempt of court-child support; V. Edmond, SO;
- Santiago Martinez Sarimento, 28, 702 Collier St., Bainbridge, DUI, reckless driving, speeding; J. Kirkus, GSP;
- Lance Eugene Washington, 33, 431 Progress St., Bainbridge, driving without a valid license (misdemeanor), tail lights required, illegal possession of controlled substance (MDMA); V. Edmond, SO.