The following arrests and citations, occurring between October 16 and October 18, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Cameron Paul Hand, 23, Bainbridge, affray (misdemeanor); J. Myers, BPS;
- Rodrecius V. Jackson, Tallahassee, Fla., DUI, improper turn, tail light and tag light requirements; B. Palmer, GSP;
- Anthony Washington, 54, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor); J. Bunting, BPS;
- Corey Wells, 25, Bainbridge, DUI, child endangerment by DUI, seat belt violation, failure to use turn signal, driving without license on person; J. Myers, BPS;
- James Turner Benton Jr., 32, driving while license suspended/revoked, seat belt violation; J. Myers, BPS;
- Travis Dewayne Mixon, 29, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, head light requirements; C. Hill, BPS;
- Bernard Lewis Akins, 53, 305 Church St., Bainbridge, simple battery; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Anderson Eugene Ausburn, 43, Bainbridge, DUI, open container, speeding, failure to maintain lane; Landrum, GSP;
- Darrell Karl Chaires, 56, 521 Faceville-Attapulgus Road, Attapulgus, Ga., simple battery (Family Violence Act); D. Peak, SO;
- Brian Jerome Cheatem, 31, 182 Heritage Circle, Brinson, Ga., probation violation-original charge obstructing/hindering an emergency call; J. Presilla, SO;
- Willie James Herman, 79, Quincy, Fla., driving while license suspended/revoked, window tint violation; V. Edmond, Attapulgus Police;
- Henry David Moore Jr., 47, 2356 Fowlstown Road, Fowlstown, Ga., deposit account fraud; Singletary, GSP;
- Cessaley Diane Pearson, 27, 900 Redwine Drive, Bainbridge, deposit account fraud; J. Myers, BPS;
- Anthony William Washington, 54, 308 Independent St. Apt. B, Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), disorderly conduct; J. Bunting, BPS;
- Latosha Renee Stanley, 34, Bainbridge, no driver’s license, headlight requirements; T. Pait, BPS.