The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 29 and October 1, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Willie Canty Jr., 36, 505 Love St., Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, improper turn signals; J. Glover, BPS;
- Terry Frazier, 53, 112 Rand Floyd Road, Bainbridge, simple battery (Family Violence); M. Reynolds, SO;
- Britney Rachelle Porter, 22, 1605 Miluli Ave. Apt G-102, Bainbridge, probation violation-reckless driving, seat belt violation; C. Hill, BPS;
- Jimmy Lee Cooper III, 18, 356 N. 2nd Street, Colquitt, Ga., possession of marijuana (misdemeanor); J. Williams, SO;
- Carvin Ramond Douglas, 34, 460 Goodson Road, Camilla, Ga., possession of marijuana (less than an ounce), tampering with evidence; J. Williams, SO;
- Dontorius Martin, 25, 125 Lincoln St., Camilla, Ga., possession of marijuana (less than an ounce); J. Williams, SO;
- Jalisa Patrice Cox, 24, Bainbridge, criminal trespass (misdemeanor); T. McCain, BPS;
- Marvin Tharpe, 42, Bainbridge, no insurance, operating a vehicle while registration is suspended/canceled/revoked, speeding; J. Long, BPS;
- Vanesha Culver, 23, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Tyler Christopher Ryan, 28, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct; P. Bryant, BPS;
- James Willie Freeman, 39, Donalsonville, Ga., possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), brake lights and turn signals required, BPS; D. Evans, BPS;
- Sharon Denise Anderson, 29, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting, seat belt violation; R. Cox, BPS.