The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 13 and September 14, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Paul Ray Nelson, 29, Climax, Ga., driving without a license on person (misdemeanor), no insurance, seat belt violation, driving with expired tag; J. Myers, BPS;
- Jason Michael Esland, 38, 528 Campbell St., Bainbridge, affray (fighting); D. Peak, SO;
- Patricia Ann Harris, 43, 440 Dell Road, Bainbridge, trafficking marijuana; GBI Sylvester;
- Shawn Pearson, 38, 128 Blackjack Road Lot 3, Bainbridge, affray (fighting); D. Peak, SO;
- Bacari Rashad Wilson, 27, 1411 Lake Drive, Bainbridge, aggravated battery (Family Violence Act), SO.