The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 10 and September 13, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Jerry Lee Perkins, 23, Bainbridge, financial transaction card fraud (felony); C. Jordan, BPS;
- David Alan Gilbourn, 50, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), no brake lights, head light requirements; T. Pait, BPS;
- Jock William Josey, 36, Climax, Ga., DUI, possession of drug-related objects (misdemeanor); J. Barlow, BPS;
- Quaneshia Pearson, 22, Bainbridge, driving the wrong way on a one-way street (misdemeanor), driving while license suspended/revoked; T. Pait, BPS;
- Sherika Levette Thomas, 27, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct, reckless conduct, public drunkenness; C. Strickland III, BPS.