The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 7 and September 10, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Sharon Blyth, 58, Bainbridge, Ga., DUI, headlight requirements (misdemeanor); W. Landrum, GSP;
- Keenan Jemel Loman, 19, 3342 N. Eldorendo Road, Bainbridge, parole violation-original charges child molestation and aggravated sodomy; SO;
- Clayton Andrew Terry, 20, 1002 Stewart Ave., Bainbridge, theft by by taking; SO;
- Cameron Ashlee Slade, 25, Bainbridge, interference with government property; SO;
- Samuel Aaron Storey III, 39, 440 Dell Road, Bainbridge, trafficking marijuana; GBI Sylvester;
- Kimia Patrise Sewell, 33, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked; T. McCain, BPS;
- Donald Eugene Smart, 35, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, seatbelt violation; J. Myers, BPS;