The following arrests and citations, occurring between Dec. 8, 2014 and Dec. 11, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Daylne Tylexes Murphy, 18, 430 Columbia St., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; S. Stroup, BPS;
- Darrell Lamar Edwards, 31, 603 West St. Apt. 3, Bainbridge, possession of arms by convicted felons and first offender probationers, tail lights required; J. Myers, BPS;
- Ryan Carlton Cook, 20, 142 7th St., Bainbridge, obstruction (misdemeanor), simple battery; V. Edmond, SO;
- Jeff John Rouse, 57, 169 Jean Drive, Bainbridge, criminal trespass; B. Donalson, SO;
- Stephen James Bush, 23, 704 Old Faceville Road, Bainbridge, probation violation; T. McCain, BPS;
- Ramard Leandro Morgan, 36, 113 U.S. Highway 27 East, Bainbride, harassing phone calls, BPS;
- Brandon Terrell Pearson, 27, 1603 E. Pine St., Bainbridge, failure to appear, driving while license withdrawn (3rd offense), reckless driving, fleeing/attempting to elude police officer, failure to stop for stop sign; T. Pait, BPS.