The following arrests and citations, occurring between August 26 and August 27, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Terrell Ashby Peterson, 18, 935 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; R. Deen, BPS;
- Quanesia Lashay Murphy, 17, 702 Cloud St., Donalsonville, Ga., theft by shoplifting, R. Deen, BPS;
- Jessie James Akins Jr., 39, 133 Slough Loop Road, Bainbridge, criminal trespass (Family Violence Act); J. Williams, SO;
- Jonathan Butler, 40, 803 Lake Drive, Bainbridge, driving without a license, failure to stop at a stop sign, giving false information or false name to police; Brian Lewis, SO;
- Angie Olivia Hicks, 34, 214 S. Wood St., Attapulgus, Ga., driving while license suspended/revoked, prescription drugs to be kept in original container, adult seat belt violation; V. Edmond, Attapulgus Police;
- Gary Eugene Hughins, 68, 220 Beaver Creek Road, Odenville, Ala., driving while license suspended/revoked, no insurancel H. Williams, SO;
- Gary Danuail Wallace, 27, 1401 4th St., Bainbridge, parole violation-original charge child molestation; M. Smith, Georgia Board of Pardons and Parole.