The following arrests and citations, occurring between August 14 and August 17, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Fredrick Tyrone Faulk, 37, 932 Japonica Drive, Bainbridge, terroristic threats and acts; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Jason Guy Sapp, 32, 1651 Mitchell St. Apartment 6, Bainbridge, possession of methamphetamine, loitering, possession of drug-related object; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Clifford Simmons, 61, 107 Simmons McIntyre Road, Attapulgus, Ga., contempt of court-child support; V. Edmond, SO;
- Hykima Antionette Tucker, 32, 80 Ash St., Camilla, Ga., burglary (1st degree); B. Lewis, SO;
- Antonia Lasaun Jackson, 2008 E. River Road, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, C. Strickland, BPS;
- Annemarie Elizabeth La Canne, 22, 1106 E. Sharpe St., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Christopher James La Canne, 30, 1106 E. Sharpe St., theft by shoplifting; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Jeremy Brown, 26, 107 Griffin St., Bainbridge, simple battery, disorderly conduct; T. Mixon, BPS;
- Barry Dean Crawford, 24, 2175 S. West St., Bainbridge, criminal trespass; C. Strickland, BPS.