The following arrests and citations, occurring between August 10 and August 12, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Neal Alan Payne, 29, 146 Dodson St., Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge possession of counterfeit prescription drugs; P. Trolinger, SO;
- Derrious Bernard Taylor, 20, 410 Louise St., Bainbridge, criminal trespass, obstruction of law enforcement officers (misdemeanor); R. Cox, BPS;
- Lewis Edward Brown, 60, 1210 Troup St., Bainbridge, illegal possession of controlled substance, DUI, driving while license suspended/revoked, failure to maintain lane, open container; G.M. Kelley, GSP;
- Markia Anthoria Howell, 20, 712 Washington St., Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge possession of cocaine with intent to distribute; J. Williams, SO;
- Janice Bell Sellers, 65, homeless, failure to appear (two counts), SO;
- Dekota Makez James, 25, 911 Anderson St., Bainbridge, simple assault; J. Glover, BPS.