The following arrests and citations, occurring between August 27, 2014 and August 28, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Robert Luther Freeman, 32, 909 Williams St., Bainbridge, battery (Family Violence Act); C. Prindle, BPS;
- Brenda Nicole Powell, 26, 200 Bates Road, Blakely, Ga., identity fraud, driving while license withdrawn, giving false information or false name to police, expired vehicle tag or decal, failure to appear, probation violation; C. Jordan, BPS;
- Christopher Lynn Foster Jr., 22, 1037 East Gate Circle, Bainbridge; R. Day, BPS;
- Avery Lester Hampton Jr., 26, 1037 Gate Circle, Bainbridge; R. Day, BPS;
- Jacob Hodges, 32, 408 S. Morris Ave., Donalsonville, Ga., DUI, failure to stop at a stop sign; D. Heard, BPS.