The following arrests and citations, occurring between July 10 and July 13, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Jamario Purnell Washington, 19, 1013 E. Water St., Bainbridge, simple battery, criminal trespass; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Charles Timothy Root, 62, 1311 Troup St., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Sacadra James, 33, 376 Deese Road, Bainbridge, criminal trespass, false imprisonment (felony); J. Long, BPS;
- Lonnie Baggling, 20, 1041 Japonica St., Bainbridge, baggy pants ordinance; C. Vaughn, BPS;
- Derrious Bernard Taylor, 20, 921 Palmetto St. Apt. A-8, Bainbridge, battery (Family Violence Act); T. Mixon, BPS;
- Gary Bryant Sr., 49, PO Box 3, Lake Harbor, Fla., aggravated assault; A. Mobley, SO;
- James Edward Hudson Jr., 24, 114 Heritage Circle, Brinson, failure to appear-original charge possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute (methylone), SO;
- Lavaski McArthur Williams, 18, 1019 E. Broughton St., Bainbridge, illegal possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, probation violation-original charge theft by receiving stolen property; Musgrove, SO.