The following is a sampling of recent incidents reported by the Decatur County (GA) Sheriff’s Office. We do not list domestic incidents, out of respect for the victim’s safety, and we also redact citizens’ names and specific addresses, out of respect for their privacy.
- On June 10, 2015 at approximately 0638 hours, Deputy Justin Kelly responded to Kelley Road, in reference to a Burglary.
- On June 10, 2015 at approximately 1601 hours, Deputy Justin Kelly responded to Northside Drive, in reference to Illegal Dumping.
- On 06/13/2015 at 1157 hours, Deputy Peak was dispatched to Arnold Rd., in reference to a Burglary.
- On June 13, 2015, at 2102 hours, Deputy Sam Hughes, Sergeant Nick Godwin, and Captain Patrick Trolinger made contact with a person in reference to a Robbery that occurred on 2500 block of Old Whigham Road.
- On 06/09/2015, at 1350 hours, Deputy Presilla was dispatched to business on U.S. 84 West, in reference to a Theft.
- On Tuesday, June 9, 2015, at approximately 1726 hours, Deputy Richard Hughes responded to the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office lobby, in reference to Forgery.
- On June 9, 2015, at 1853 hours, Deputy Sam Hughes, Deputy Richard Hughes, Sergeant Nick Godwin, Captain Patrick Trolinger, and Georgia State Patrol (GSP) Trooper Brian Palmer responded to Kelly Road, in reference to two missing juveniles (ages two and four).
- On Monday, June 08, 2015, at 0008 hours, Captain Justin Bedwell arrived at a business on U.S. 27 North, in reference to a window being shot out.
- On 06/08/2015 at 1511 hours, Deputy Peak was dispatched to 4600 block of Faceville Hwy. in reference to a Theft of a battery.
- On June 5, 2014, at 2105 hours, Deputy Matt Reynolds was dispatched to Ryan Ct. in reference to stolen money.
- On Saturday, June 06, 2015, at approximately 1913 hours, Investigator Adam Mobley was dispatched to Robin Lane in Bainbridge, to begin an investigation into a possible Assault and Kidnapping.
- On Sunday, June 07, 2015, at approximately 0017 hours Investigator Adam Mobley was at the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office, when he was contacted by Georgia State Patrol Trooper Walt Landrum, in reference to a Narcotics case.
- On Sunday, June 07, 2015, Deputy Long responded to Hales Landing Road., in reference to a Burglary.
- On 06/04/2015, at 1630 hours, Deputy Presilla and Capt. Lambert received a phone call in reference to a reckless driver. Deputy Presilla made contact with the driver, Terrance Johnson. Johnson had (2) warrants for his arrest. One out of Decatur County S.O., and One out of Miller County S.O. Johnson also had a suspended license. Deputy Presilla placed Johnson under arrest for the warrants. Deputy Presilla transported Johnson to Decatur County Jail without incident.
- On June 4, 2015, at 1746 hours, Deputy Sam Hughes, Sergeant Nick Godwin, and Captain Patrick Trolinger responded to Arnold Road, in reference to an Accidental Discharge of a Firearm.
- On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 0936 hours Investigator Ken Davidson and Crime Scene Investigator Julian Crowder responded to an E911 Dispatched call, in reference to an Open Door.
- On June 1, 2015, at 1746 hours, Deputy Matt Reynolds and Deputy Daryl Long responded to a dog bite that happened on the 2100 block of Butler Ferry Rd.
Be the first to comment