The Bainbridge City Council will meet Tuesday, June 16 at 6:30 p.m., at Bainbridge City Hall, 101 S. Broad St., with the following agenda:
- Swearing-in ceremony for new Bainbridge Public Safety officer
- Presentation of proclamation
- Public hearing – Comprehensive Plan update
- Consideration of traffic-calming devices – Stewart Avenue
- Consideration of alcoholic beverage license application – Lonnie Watson, doing business as Watson’s One Stop, 2200 S. West Street, Bainbridge, for sale of alcoholic beverages for off-premises consumption
- Mayoral appointments – Reappointment of Rhonda Walker to the Decatur County-Gilbert H. Gragg Library Board
- Division Presentation
$4,608.88 from Georgia Municipal Association of Atlanta, Ga., for 2015-2016 membership dues.
$3,500 from Georgia Department of Administrative Services of Atlanta, Ga., for crane truck.
The Bainbridge Civics 101 discussion group will hold their monthly meeting following the conclusion of the Bainbridge City Council meeting, in the council chambers at Bainbridge City Hall, 101 S. Broad St.