The following arrests and citations, occurring between October 27 and October 29, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Willie Thomas Beard Jr., 20, 1510 E. Powell St., Bainbridge, contempt of court (child support); V. Edmond, SO;
- Moses Bernard Jones, 36, 1334 Bellwood Court, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge forgery, probation violation-original charge theft by receiving stolen property; SO;
- Israel Milline, 41, 131 NathanLane, Bainbridge, criminal attempt to commit armed robbery, false imprisonment, aggravated assault; J. Williams, SO;
- Markeith Deshawn Osborne, 26, 1039 Wisteria Drive, Bainbridge, violations of protection order; J. Presilla, SO;
- Brittany Dianna Harrison, 29, 167 Dawkins Loop Road, Chattahoochee, Fla., theft by shoplifting (2nd offense); J. Long, BPS;
- Talmadge Devon Perkins, 32, 716 E. Griffin Ave., Bainbridge, Attapulgus, Ga., criminal trespass; V. Edmond, SO.