The following arrests and citations, occurring between April 18 and April 20, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Charlie Johnson, 46, 403 McNair St., Bainbridge, DUI, tag light required; J. Kirkus, GSP;
- Sasha Lee Register, 25, 1653 Mitchell St. Apt. A, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge theft by taking; M. Reynolds, SO;
- Tony Tremayne Williams, 27, 410 E. Pine St., Donalsonville, Ga., DUI, possession of marijuana (less than an ounce), headlights and other lights required (misdemeanor); G.M. Kelley, GSP;
- Freddie Lee Hicks, 52, 1210 E. Water St., Bainbridge, DUI, following too closely, leaving the scene of an accident (hit and run); J. Myers, BPS;
- James Daniel Mills, 28, 2509 Ft. Braden Lane, Tallahassee, Fla., possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), speeding (misdemeanor), possession of drug-related objects; J. Walker, BPS;
- Dominique Rogers, 34, 565 Thomas Ave., Attapulgus, Ga., DUI, leaving the scene of an accident (hit and run), open container; J. Myers, BPS.