The following arrests and citations, occurring between March 2 and March 4, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Christie Leanne Johnson, 37, 1203 N. Miller Ave., Bainbridge, 1203 N. Miller Ave., Bainbridge, possession of drug-related objects (misdemeanor), tail light and tag light requirements; J. Glover, BPS;
- Robert Wayne Parker, 1203 N. Miller Ave., Bainbridge, possession of drug-related objects (misdemeanor); J. Glover, BPS;
- Thomas David Mills, 43, 339 Sharber Road, Bainbridge, contempt of court, deposit account fraud (misdemeanor); V. Edmond, BPS;
- Mary Robinson Scott, 45, 114 Clearlake Drive, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge forgery in the first degree; T. Williamson, SO;
- Thomas Daniel Holzworth, 41, 6428 Havana Highway, Havana, Fla., failure to appear-original charge non-resident fishing, SO;
- Elizabeth Denise Moore, 43, 1503 Belcher Lane, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (misdemeanor); R. Humphrey, BPS.