Your Southwest Georgia Weather Forecast:
- Foggy Monday and Tuesday
- We’ll see highs in the 80s on Tuesday and Wednesday, with a good chance of rain on Wednesday
- High temperatures will return to the 60s on Thursday
- A small chance of rain every day this week
- Monday: A 10 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Calm wind.
- Monday night: Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind.
- Tuesday: Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 80. Light east southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night: Areas of fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.