The following arrests and citations, occurring between Feb. 19 and Feb. 22, were reported by the Decatur County Jail. Bainbridge Public Safety arrests during that time period are not included in this report but will be included in Tuesday’s report.
- Jonathan Matthew Edwards, 31, 2189 Frost Road, Luverne, Ala., probation violation-original charge possession of explosive device, SO;
- Benjamin Eugene Inlow, 56, 215 W. Green St., Bainbridge, cruelty to children in the first degree (felony), simple battery (Family Violence Act); C. Strickland, BPS;
- Connery Lee Robinson, 43, 912 N. Sims St., Bainbridge, contempt of court (child support); K. Williams, BPS;
- Aaaron Sharpe, 41, 117 Seminole Lane, Leesburg, Ga., probation violation-original charge burglary, SO;
- Gregory Bernard Murphy, 44, 119 McGriff Ave., Attapulgus, bench warrant-on charge rape, incest and child molestation; B. Husks, SO;
- Joseph Reo Padget, 23, 155 Kelley Road, Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge DUI, driving while license suspended/revoked; R. Hughes, SO;
- Britney Rachelle Porter, 22, 108 Sims St. Apt. E, Bainbridge, DUI (drugs), improper slowing or stopping on roadway, failure to maintain lane, SO;
- Briane Maurice Rucker, 34, 116 Dow Jones Road, Bainbridge, illegal possession of controlled substance; J. Glover, BPS;
- Markese Tomlin, 24, 1128 Carter St., Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (less than an ounce), possession of cocaine with intent to distribute; M. Esquivel, BPS.