The following arrests and citations, occurring between Feb. 17 and Feb. 19, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Mark Avery Parish, 25, 260 River Oaks Drive, Bainbridge, cruelty to animals (misdemeanor), simple battery (misdemeanor), BPS;
- Matthias Eugene Jackson, 23, 10288 Salem Road, Pavo, Ga., failure to appear (traffic)(misdemeanor); R. Cox, BPS;
- Raheem Day-Quan Wardrick, 19, 409 E. College St., Bainbridge, no driver’s license, tail light and tag light requirements, T. Pait, BPS;
- Renee Ann Kimble, 37, 2474 Hagen Still Road, Iron City, Ga., failure to appear (criminal)(misdemeanor); J. Long, BPS;
- Anthony Joe Richardson, 53, Carteret Place, Decatur, Ga., probation violation-original charge theft by shoplifting; J. Bradley, SO;
- Robert Lee Roberts, 46, 2518 Old Whigham Dairy Road, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge forgery in the first degree; T. Miller, BPS;
- Austin Gunn, 1106 Bluffton Road, Bainbridge, Ga., probation violation-original charge burglary, SO.