The following arrests and citations, occurring between Jan. 11, 2014 and Jan. 14, 2015, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Nathan Lamar Gibson, 26, 720 Georgia Ave., Bainbridge, Ga., possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), disorderly conduct (misdemeanor); B. Palmer, GSP;
- Dustin Max Rackley, 25, 718 E. Evans St., Bainbridge, Ga., manufacturing methamphetamines; C. Nix, BPS;
- Brandie Faye Gaither, 29, 143 Carter’s Mill Road, Brinson, Ga., contempt of court (child support), contempt of court (child support)(Grady County Sheriff’s Office); T. Williamson, SO;
- Anthony Liberen Battle, 25, 132 Moore Road, Cairo, Ga., driving while license suspended/revoked, speeding, obstruction of an officer; J.C. Roberts, GSP;
- Jack Donovan Griffin, 39, 903 Palmetto St., Bainbridge, violation of bond-original charge possession of firearm by a convicted felon; D. Cutchin, BPS.