The following is a summary of recent incidents reported by the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office:
- On Tuesday, January 13, 2015, Deputy Vincent Edmond responded to the Brinson Bridge Boat Landing area, in reference to an intoxicated person.
- On Tuesday, January 13, 2015, Deputy Vincent Edmond responded to a residence on the 600 block of Hutchinson Ferry Road, in reference to a structure fire.
- On 01-12-15, Captain Crowder was dispatched to the 400 block of River Oaks Drive, in reference to an entering auto.
- On Monday, January 12, 2015 at 0732 hours, I, Sgt. Tim Williamson was dispatched to 105 River Oaks Dr., in reference to an Entering Auto.
- On Monday, January 12, 2015, Deputy Vincent Edmond responded to 180 Dow Jones Road, in reference to a burglary.
- On Friday, January 9, 2015, at 1500 hours, I, Sgt. Tim Williamson received a report from a citizen in Attapulgus, in reference to someone shooting firearms.
- On Saturday January 10th 2015 at approximately 1652 hours Inv. Bowyer received a phone call from Georgia State Patrol Trooper First Class T.J. Anderson. TFC Anderson requested assistance, in reference to a Felony Marijuana traffic stop.
- On Sunday, January 11, 2015, at 0854 hours, Deputy Adam Mobley responded to Tom Maxwell Road, in reference to a Theft.