The following are summaries of recent incident reports provided by the Decatur County GA Sheriff’s Office. We do not include domestic incidents.
- 12/20/14, at 1108 hours, Capt. Crowder met with a complainant, regarding three dogs that attacked his 12 year old Shetland pony, “Buttons.”
- 12/20/14: Complainant contacted the Sheriff’s Office, in reference to a dog chasing two people down the road.
- 12/19/2014, Inv. Terry Phillips met with a person at a hunting cabin located on Jamieson Road, Attapulgus Ga. The complainant stated that sometime between the dates of 11/01/2014 and 12/16/2014, unknown persons entered his hunting cabin.
- 12/18/14, Deputy Sam Hughes responded to the 400 block of Flint River Heights Road in reference to a burglary.
- On Monday, December 15, 2014 at 1534 hrs. Crime Scene Investigator Mark Hickman received a call from Capt. Gayle Bowyer requesting that he respond to a burglary, at a residence located on First Ave., in the city of Brinson.
- On Monday, December 15, 2014, at approximately 1946 hours, Captain Patrick Trolinger was dispatched to Black Jack Rd., regarding a suspected burglary/criminal trespass.
- On Monday, December 15, 2014, Captain Patrick Trolinger was contacted, via phone, by a man who suspected someone was trespassing on his hunting land in northern Decatur County.
- On Wednesday, December 10, 2014, at approximately 0900, Lt. Redell Walton was contacted by Decatur/Grady E911, in reference to Stolen Cellular Phones.
- On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 1230 hours, I, Sgt. Williamson was located in the lobby of the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office, in reference to a report of Identity Theft.
- On Tuesday, December 09, 2014, at approximately 2051 hours, Capt. Trolinger made contact with a resident of Faye Dr., regarding a suspected theft.
- On Monday, December 08, 2014, Sgt. Jason Williams met with a complainant who stated between December 2, 2014, and December 4, 2014, her bank debit card was used to make several purchases which she had not consented to.
- On Saturday, December 6, 2014, 2353 hours, Deputy Adam Mobley responded to 167 Whigham Dairy Road, Quick Buys #51, in reference to counterfeit money.
- On Sunday, December 07, 2014, Deputy Vincent Edmond responded to the 3500 block of Spring Creek Road in reference to a burglary.
- On Sunday, December 07, 2014, Deputy Daryl Long responded to a damage to property call at Salem Church Cemetery.
- On December 5, 2014, at 2052 hours, Deputy Sam Hughes responded to the intersection of Dothan Road and Zorn Road, in reference to a possible theft of a dog.
- On 12-4-2014 at approximately 0009 hours, I, Sgt. Godwin, responded to Earl Hester Road, in reference to an assault.
- On Thursday, December 4, 2014, at approximately 11:30 AM, Lt. Redell Walton was dispatched to Josie Lane, in reference to an aggressive dog.
Be the first to comment