The following arrests and citations, occurring between Oct. 2, 2014 and Oct. 3, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Jason Michael Esland, 37, 215 W. College St., Bainbridge, fighting in public place (affray), public drunk, possession of drug-related object; T. Avery, BPS;
- Ryan Allen Gainous, 24, 243 Old Southland Road, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Keisha Denise Griffin, 34, 714 Washington St., Bainbridge, public drunk, disorderly conduct; T. Avery, BPS;
- Cortez Lamont Solomon, 49, 309 N. Broad St., Bainbridge, fighting in public place (affray); T. Avery, BPS;
- Jamichael Terrell Allen, 1448 Drane Smith Road, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge criminal damage to property; K. Davidson, SO.
Be the first to comment