The following arrests and citations, occurring between August 24 and August 26, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Joseph Gerard Ausgood, 23, 930 Helen St., Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), headlight requirements; C. Vaughn, BPS;
- Thomas Lemont Parker, 24, 430 W. College St., Bainbridge, burglary (felony); H. Dean, BPS;
- Crystal Rios, 26, 2554 Lake Douglas Road Lot 11, Bainbridge, criminal trespass (misdemeanor), BPS;
- Ricky Wesely Cox, 57, 119 Robert Kelly Road, Bainbridge, deposit account fraud (bad checks); J. Williams, SO;
- Anthony Rashaun Green, 26, 117 Georgia St., Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge illegal burning of trash; J. Richardson, BPS.