Bainbridge Bearcat fans planning to go to Friday night’s football game against Crisp County should take note that the football stadium IS NOT on the high school campus. Instead, the stadium is located on the campus of Crisp County Middle School, which has the address of 1116 24th Ave. East, Cordele, GA (If you input this address into a GPS, take not of the word east, as there is also a 24th Avenue West).
To get there, take Georgia 97 North (Vada Road) out of Bainbridge and then:
- When you get to Camilla, follow the signs to continue onto Georgia 97 and then look for the signs that say TO GA 300.
- You will turn north onto GA 300 at the intersection where there is a Hardee’s.
- Take Georgia 300 North through Albany and follow the signs on the GA 300 bypass to continue onto GA 300 North to Cordele, GA . I-75.
- Georgia 300 ends up at I-75 in Cordele. Before you get to I-75, look for the signs that say U.S. 19 / GA 300 connector. Turn left to go north on US 19.
- At the first red light you come to, take a right onto 24th Avenue.
- Cross over I-75 going east on 24th Avenue.
- You will go through a couple of red lights and the stadium will be on your left.
Alternatively, you can take East River Road / Georgia Highway 311, once you cross the Mitchell County line, be looking on your left for River Road, turn left and follow it into Albany.
You can also listen to pregame coverage of the game on Live 101.9 FM starting at 7 p.m. and stay up-to-date on all Southwest Georgia high school football scores at sowegalive.com