The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 17, 2014 and Sept. 18, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Jack Allen Bergbower, 44, 196 Cloverleaf Circle, Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), seatbelt violation; Rogers, GSP;
- Brandon Synor Breedlove, 18, 1334 E. River Road, Bainbridge, entering an auto or other motor vehicle with intent of felony (1o counts); Chip Nix, BPS;
- Wayne Charles Holt, 67, 877 Zorn Road, Bainbridge, deposit account fraud; B. Lambert, SO;
- Casey Adam Parrish, 21, 123 Elijah Lane, Bainbridge, driving in violation of limited permit, DUI, no insurance; S. Singletary, GSP;
- Cedric Bernard Thomas, 33, 728 Green St., Bainbridge, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, driving in violation of limited permit; Hosey, GSP.