The following arrests and citations, occurring between April 29 and April 30, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Tonya Quinell Hunter, 43, 1678 Faceville Highway Lot 2, Bainbridge, deposit account fraud (five counts), SO;
- Cyrus Boykin, 27, 4449 Blue Bill Pass, Tallahassee, Fla., driving while license suspended/revoked, seat belt violation; J. Mills, BPS;
- Aesha Abrianna Worthy, 21, 411 E. Louise St., Bainbridge, operating a vehicle while registration is suspended/canceled/revoked, no insurance, seat belt violation-child restraint; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Robert Thomas Aiken III, 19, 1222 Culbreth St., Bainbridge, criminal trespass; K. Williams, BPS;
- Brittney Nichole Miller, 19, 601 Naomi St., Bainbridge, failure to appear; J. Long, BPS.