The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 8, 2014 and Sept. 9 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Kimberly Lashea Flemming, 25, 405 Pecan Drive, Camilla, driving while license withdrawn, obstruction of an officer (misdemeanor), giving false information or false name; C. Strickland, BPS;
- Mark Avery Parish, 25, 260 River Oaks Drive, Bainbridge, driving while license withdrawn; C. Strickland, BPS;
- Charles Bryant Fitzgerald, 47, 1315 E. Carter Street, failure to appear; S. Maxwell, BPS.
The below list includes the report for Sept. 5-8 from the Decatur County Jail. No one was booked into the jail between Sept. 8-9.
- Sarah Rebecca Hartge, 34, 3653 Highway 84, Climax, criminal trespass; J. Presilla, SO;
- Victoria Anne Mancil, 30, 131 Chapman Hall Road, Bainbridge, DUI, endangerment of child under 14 while DUI (two counts), driving without license on person; D. Fretwell, GSP;
- Wilkie Tinson, 58, 101 Old Bainbridge Road Apt. B, Brinson, fishing without a license; Tony Cox;
- Harold Eugene Tomlin, 33, 2014 Vada Road, Bainbridge, contempt of court (child support); J. Williams, SO;
- Jacob Jay Varnum, 17, 2775 Stapleton Drive, Donalsonville, Ga., stalking; W. Cofer, SO;
- Johnny Lee Washington, 61, 7664 Tallahassee Highway, Attapulgus, disorderly conduct; B. Lambert, SO;
- Melvin Williams, 44, 108 Slough Loop Road, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge theft by taking; J. Myers, BPS.