The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 5, 2014 and Sept. 8, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety:
- Craig Blocker, 25, 1216 E. Broughton St., Bainbridge, entering an auto or other motor vehicle with intent of felony (three counts), theft by receiving stolen property; C. Jordan, BPS;
- Travis Herman Osborne, 34, 604 Martin St., Bainbridge, battery, burglary, cruelty to children; T. McCain, BPS;
- Victor Randolph Bell, 33, 1014 MLK Jr. Drive, Bainbridge, public drunk, disorderly conduct, loitering; J. Myers, BPS;
- John Kyle Hader, 57, 403 Louise Street, Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge animal running at large; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Terrience Kentele Hallmon, 30, 401 E. Louise St., Bainbridge, simple battery; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Alfred Denis Hampton, 38, 1732 Bethel Road Apt. 18, Bainbridge, driving while license withdrawn; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Adam Josef Johnson, 32, 1200 Majestic Ave., Bainbridge, DUI, failure to drive within single lane, tag light required; J. Myers, BPS;
- Cedrick Lamar Jones, 18, 2640 Belcher Lane, Bainbridge, DUI, obstructing an intersection; J. Myers, BPS;
- Shelby Durham Maxwell, 28, 137 Gail Drive, Bainbridge, driving while license withdrawn, adult seat belt law; N. Hurst, BPS;
- Christine Sierra Nelson, 21, 2901 Stapleton Drive, Donalsonville, Ga., theft by shoplifting; D. Heard, BPS;
- Antwan Tarell Thomas, 31, 134 Philyaw Road, Attapulgus, Ga., DUI (2nd), open container; J. Myers, BPS;
- Kimberly Nicole Walker, 27, 801 Hawk Street, Bainbridge, driving while license withdrawn; N. Hurst, BPS.
The Decatur County Jail did not provide arrests on Monday; they will be included with Tuesday’s reports.
Be the first to comment