The Bainbridge City Council will meet Tuesday, August 5 at 6:30 p.m. in their chambers at City Hall, 101 S. Broad Street, with the following agenda:
- Public Hearing-Proposed Millage Rate Increase
- Consideration of Millage Rate Adoption
- Consideration of Budget Calendar-Fiscal Year 2015
- Presentation of Annual Health Insurance Plan Update – Forsyth Insurance
- Consideration of Street Closure-Hall Street
- Closed Session-Legal
Bids and Bills
Bills: $4,093.40 from MES of Charlotte, NC, for breathing apparatuses to be used by Bainbridge Public Safety; $11,935 from Fultineer Construction, LLC, of Quincy, Fla., for site work for transfer station.
Bids: $35,782.57 from Big Bend Restaurant Supply of Tallahassee, Fla., for marina restaurant equipment; $8,200 from Dee’s Electric of Bainbridge for control panel for water department; $3,616 from Keco Pump of San Diego, Calif., for deck hydrants for marina; $3,861 from R&S Industrial Supply of Bonaire, Ga., for pipe clamps for marina.
Be the first to comment