The following arrests and citations, occurring between July 28, 2014 and July 30, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Thomas William Lewis, 35, 129 Dupree St., Bainbridge, aggravated assault, terroristic threats and acts; T. Mock, BPS;
- Jewell Lee Parrish, 53, 505 Love St., Bainbridge, possession of cocaine, failure to use turn signal; R. Day, BPS;
- Darryl Anthony Spikes Jr., 32, 106 Dupree St., Bainbridge, failure to appear; T. Mixon, BPS;
- Jose Vladimir Orellana, 21, Gretna, Fla., failure to appear-original charge driving without a license, SO;
- Darryl Anthony Spikes Jr., 32, 106 Dupree St., Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge driving while license suspended; T. Mixon, BPS;
- Christie Lean Johnson, 36, 114 N. First Street Apt. B, Colquitt, Ga., theft by taking; C. Prindle, BPS.