Here’s your Wednesday morning news roundup:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – The City Council unanimously voted to drop the millage rate by one mil during its meeting Tuesday.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – Decreasing the county’s millage rate is a major goal for Decatur County.
- THOMASVILLE, GA (WALB) – Officials with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation have confirmed that a man is dead after an officer involved shooting in Thomasville Tuesday afternoon.
- TIFT CO., GA (WALB) – A Tifton mother and her lawyer have filed a civil suit against Amelia Stripling, a former Tift County pre-school teacher who was caught on camera in March of 2016 kneeing a student in the back.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) – A Tallahassee man is accused of driving under the influence and crashing into a school bus that was transporting children at the end of the first day of school.
- VALDOSTA, Ga. (AP) – Officials in Georgia are investigating the death of an inmate at a state prison.
- VALDOSTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – A quiet parking lot is what most people expect when coming to shop at their local Walmart. However, that wasn’t the case for Amber Bulle.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) – The Tallahassee Police Department has arrested five people in connection to an undercover prostitution operation.
Be the first to comment