- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – A very special employee of the Albany Marine Corps Logistics Base celebrated his retirement Wednesday.
- BEN HILL CO., GA (WALB) – A Ben Hill County jury heard several testimonies on Wednesday in a murder trial.
- VALDOSTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – A Valdosta mother has been charged in connection with the death of her two-month-old child over the weekend.
- PERRY, GA (MACON.COM) – A man was indicted Tuesday on a charge of vehicular homicide in the traffic death of a man during a police chase in Houston County.
- BULLOCH COUNTY, GA (WSB TV) – Multiple charges have been filed for two people after officials found a dead bald eagle in a Bulloch County home.
- QUINCY, Fla. (WCTV) — The Quincy Police Department is looking for a suspect in an armed robbery and shooting that sent one person to the hospital.
Be the first to comment