Bainbridge and Decatur County Arrest Reports
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – Following an executive session of the Memorial Hospital and Manor Authority to discuss personnel at its meeting Tuesday evening, the Authority returned to open session and a motion was made by Rusty Davis, seconded by Donald Barber, not to renew CEO Billy Walker’s contract that expires April 30. The motion passed unanimously.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – The Bainbridge City Council voted 3-2 Tuesday to approve a rezoning application filed by Taramore Developments, LLC. to bring a Dollar General to Highway 84.
- MITCHELL CO., GA (WALB) – A fiery school board meeting Tuesday night in Mitchell County.
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – Albany Firefighters have released new pictures in an arson investigation of two apartments that burned late Monday night.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) — We’re learning new details about the murder of Tiffany Nance, 33, and the arrest of the suspect in the case, Bryon Massey, 38.
- PERRY, Fla. (WCTV) — A Perry man was booked into jail under the wrong name after he gave false information about himself to state troopers, according to FHP.
- ATLANTA – The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Atlanta Office is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying a serial bank robber.
- SYLVESTER, GA (ALBANY HERALD) — The Worth County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday that corrective action has been taken against a deputy who conducted a search found to be “too intrusive” during a drug search Friday at Worth County High School.