Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Friday, February 10, 2017:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Thursday, February 9, 2017
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – Bainbridge Public Safety responded to two separate car break-ins Friday night that were reported on Saturday.
- ATTAPULGUS, Ga. (WCTV) — Hundreds of large posts are going up around the elephant refuge in Attapulgus. Once they’re up — a handful of elephants can come.
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – An Albany man is hospitalized after running from the scene of a crash.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) — A Tallahassee man is facing charges of aggravated assault police say he threatened to kill a police officer responding to the man’s own call for law enforcement Thursday evening.
- PERRY, Fla. (WCTV) — A 15-year-old is in custody after police say the student made a threat to a local school.
- DOTHAN, AL (DOTHAN EAGLE) – A Dothan woman has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of her fiancé early Thursday morning.
- MACON, GA (MACON TELEGRAPH) – The lawyer representing a woman charged with murder in her husband’s Jan. 22 shooting death argued Thursday that his client acted in self defense.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.
Be the first to comment