Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup for Tuesday, December 20, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Monday, December 19, 2016
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – The Decatur County Sheriff’s Office arrested two suspected burglars over the weekend after a home was broken into on Lake Douglas Road Saturday night.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – On Monday, December 19, the Georgia State Patrol Post 14 in Colquitt made a huge donation for their annual Toys for Tots Campaign.
- MARIANNA, FL (WCTV) – Police issue warning about drugs shaped like toys
- VALDOSTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – A Valdosta man is accused of murder after police say he killed the man who shot and killed his brother in November.
- DOTHAN, AL (DOTHAN EAGLE) – Two additional Wiregrass residents face criminal charges related to a fire that gutted the old Harmon School in November.
- ALBANY, GA (ALBANY HERALD) – Although gas prices declined in Georgia slightly over the past week, falling around 0.3 to 0.4 cents a gallon in the past seven days, according to two agencies that monitor daily gas prices, state motorists will no doubt be looking wistfully to last year as the busy Christmas holiday travel season kicks off.
- ATLANTA, GA (AJC) – A U.S. Postal Service worker who allegedly dumped mail into a DeKalb County ditch has been arrested, Channel 2 Action News reported.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.
Be the first to comment