Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Monday, November 21, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – Nurse Vickie Gordon, accompanied by five other associates, came before the Memorial Hospital and Manor Authority meeting on Tuesday in the public comment session. She presented a list of questions and concerns
- ATLANTA, GA (WALB) – A woman who filed for bankruptcy wanted to keep her health savings account out of the reach of creditors, and appealed a federal court ruling in the Georgia Supreme Court.
- TALLAHASSEE, FL (WCTV) – Would-be robber shot and killed in attempted robbery
- VALDOSTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – A Valdosta neighborhood was evacuated Saturday after a chlorine leak was discovered in a private water system.
- LONG COUNTY, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – Deputy Commander Patrick Carothers, 53, died in the line of duty at approximately 9 a.m. today while attempting to serve a warrant on a fugitive in Long County, Georgia.
- HOUSTON COUNTY, AL (DOTHAN EAGLE) – A capital murder defendant awaiting trial will now face an additional charge related to allegations he fashioned a knife inside the Houston County Jail.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon
Be the first to comment