Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Friday, November 11, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Thursday, November 10, 2016
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge Public Safety made a drug bust after a routine traffic stop earlier this week
- THOMASVILLE, GA (WALB) – Another bomb threat was reported Thursday at a city school in Thomasville.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) – A Tallahassee man, who is also a registered sex offender, has been arrested on child pornography charges.
- COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) – Many across the Valley and the country are unwinding from Tuesday’s election, but the stakes are still high for one office in Columbus that’s heading towards a run-off election in December.
- PEACH COUNTY, GA (MACON.COM) – Law enforcement officers will gather for a funeral procession in Byron and again convene at Southside Baptist Church in Warner Robins for the service for Peach County deputy Daryl Smallwood.
- HOUSTON COUNTY, GA (MACON.COM) – While people were parked at the CGCSA Soccer Complex last week, their credit cards were on their way to Kroger and CVS.
- VALDOSTA, GA (VALDOSTA DAILY TIMES) — Georgia voters rejected the hotly contested Amendment 1 but passed the other three amendments in the Nov. 8 election.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.