Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup for Wednesday, November 2, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – Some customers have seen a massive increase after the city accidentally removed the cap on sewage charges
- DOTHAN, AL (WSFA) – An alert issued at the Joseph M. Farley Nuclear Plant in south Alabama has been canceled, Alabama Power officials announced late Tuesday night.
- ATLANTA (WTVM) – The office of Governor Nathan Deal announced on Tuesday that he’s signed a new executive order following the latest Colonial Pipeline incident.
- ATLANTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – The FBI is now offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information leading to the recovery of Heather Dianne McDonald and/or the identification which leads to the conviction of those involved in her disappearance.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) — A dog was killed during a burglary at a northwest Tallahassee home last week.
- JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A Duval County elementary teacher accused of locking her students in a closet has been suspended.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.