Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup for Tuesday, November 1, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Monday, October 31, 2016
- ATLANTA, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Motorists in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions will likely see rising gas prices in the coming days
- COFFEE CO., GA (WALB) – Two south Georgia men are accused of plotting domestic terrorism based on bizarre conspiracy theories
- HELENA, Ala. (CBS News) — For the second time in two months, a pipeline that supplies gasoline to millions of people was shut down, raising the specter of another round of gas shortages and price increases.
- COLQUITT Co. (VALDOSTA TODAY) – A Colquitt County man was arrested last week for allegedly molesting multiple children over several months.
- THOMASVILLE, GA (VALDOSTA DAILY TIMES) — Large amounts of cocaine and cash were reported found at a Pavo residence in an ongoing local and federal investigation to be prosecuted at the federal level.
- MERIWETHER COUNTY, GA (WTVM) – A Manchester man was arrested for dog fighting and animal cruelty on Friday, Oct. 28.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.