Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Tuesday, September 27, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Monday, September 26, 2016
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) — A man wanted for murder in Jacksonville is under arrest in Tallahassee after a 45 minute standoff with U.S. Marshals on Monday.
- BRISTOL, Fla. (WCTV) – Agents with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement arrested Floyd Eugene Parrish, 61, of Bristol, Fla., for second degree murder with a firearm. FDLE is investigating the case at the request of Liberty County Sheriff Nick Finch.
- ALBANY, GA (ALBANY HERALD) — Gas prices in metro Albany were averaging nearly 8 cents higher on Monday compared to Sept. 19, but market experts say that spike caused by the interruption of a major fuel pipeline appears to have peaked in Georgia.
- LOS ANGELES, CA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – Georgia ranks 21st in the nation in overall highway performance and cost-effectiveness in the new 22nd Annual Highway Report published today by Reason Foundation.
- TALLAHASSEE, FL (WTXL) – Investigators have released more photos of the suspect wanted in connection with a fatal stabbing at Walgreens.
- DOTHAN, AL (DOTHAN EAGLE) – A Houston County judge recently revoked the probation for a Dothan man with pending charges for setting fire to an endangered gopher tortoise.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10- Noon.
Be the first to comment