Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Thursday, September 22, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – The children of Harold Barber and Hildred Rich Barber have continued the legacy of Decatur County’s Barber Fertilizer
- PELHAM, GA (WALB) – Pelham Police arrested Tory Brown, 37, Monday on numerous charges, after they were tipped off.
- ADEL, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – The Adel Police Department is asking the public’s help in identifying a man who reportedly hoodwinked a cashier out of hundreds of dollars.
- HOUSTON COUNTY, AL (DOTHAN EAGLE) – Authorities have identified the body of a man found floating in the Chattahoochee River Wednesday morning.
- DOUGLAS, GA (WALB) –A Douglas man is in jail, accused of shooting and killing his sister.
- PELHAM, GA (WALB) –Pelham residents who pay their utility bills online are being told to make sure they’re using the correct site.
- PELHAM, GA (WALB) –Albert Bufford, 30, is in the Mitchell County jail facing three counts of misdemeanor theft by taking, one count of felony theft by taking, possession of marijuana, possession of Meth, and possession of drug related objects charge
- ATLANTA (AP) – Colonial Pipeline has restarted the gasoline pipeline in Alabama that was shut down after a major leak, which caused shortages and surging fuel prices across the South.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.
Be the first to comment