Here’s your Southwest Georgia area news roundup for Wednesday, August 17, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – The Decatur County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Josh Owens. He was last seen Saturday, August 13, 2016 at approximately 9:30 a.m. in the area of West Bainbridge.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – The ministries of Friends with Jesus have been busy during their 25th summer since opening their doors in a community room at a government housing project in Bainbridge
- COFFEE CO., GA (WALB) – The Coffee County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that a woman tried to have her husband murdered.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – At the August meeting of the Memorial Hospital and Manor Authority, held Tuesday afternoon, the key indicators for the month of July presented a net income loss of $983,095 for the month.
- MOULTRIE, GA (WALB) – Investigators have many questions after a man was electrocuted early Wednesday morning at a Georgia Power substation in Moultrie.
- TALLAHASSEE, FL (WTXL) — Deputies have identified the body of a man found at the Leon County solid waste transfer station on Gum Road Wednesday.