Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Tuesday, August 16, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Monday, August 15, 2016
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – On Wednesday, August 3, Bainbridge Public Safety arrested two men after a fight led to a hospital visit.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – City Manager Chris Hobby has proposed a change to the revenue system for the city where it relies less on unpredictable revenue from sales and property taxes and instead relies upon revenue from service-based fees.
- CRAWFORDVILLE, Fla.(WCTV) —Family and friends remember the life of one Wakulla county man almost two years after his murder.
- THOMASVILLE, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – Two Thomasville men were arrested Friday on separate child molestation charges.
- ALBANY, GA (ALBANY HERALD) — After a felony indictment on sex-related charges and months of controversy, the Dawson City Council has formally requested Mayor Christopher Wright take a voluntary suspension from office.
- NASHVILLE, GA (WALB) – Dozens gathered in City Park in a prayer vigil for Chance Kent
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.
Be the first to comment