Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup for Wednesday, August 3, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Tuesday, August 2, 2016
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – The Decatur County Fair announced some major changes yesterday.
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – Police responded to a rollover wreck near the northbound lane of US 19, near Baconton Wednesday morning.
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – A deadly house fire in Northwest Albany is under investigation by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, and .the Albany-Dougherty County child death investigation team
- VALDOSTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – A deadly crash in Valdosta is raising questions about safety
- ALBANY, GA (ALBANY HERALD) — Jason Glen Schultz, a former girls soccer team coach at Sherwood Christian Academy, was sentenced on Monday in Dougherty County Court to a sentence of five years in prison followed by 20 years on probation, according to court documents.
- AUBURN, AL (WTVM) – The city of Auburn will soon be able to call on Uber for a ride once more.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.