Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup for Tuesday, July 26, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – The runoff election between Heather Lanier and Ryan Cleveland for Superior Court Judge will be held today, Tuesday, July 26.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – The Honor Sentinels, a local veterans charity, will be hosting a community prayer for local law enforcement this Friday at 4:00 p.m. behind the Decatur County Courthouse.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Monday, July 25, 2016
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – Off duty Bainbridge Public Safety Officer helps wrecked van.
- HARRIS COUNTY, GA (WTVM) – A former Harris County Sheriff’s deputy charged with the sexual assault of one woman earlier this year was indicted last week for targeting a total of three women.
- ATLANTA, GA (SOWEGALIVE) — Georgia Department of Transportation today announced a data-sharing partnership with Waze, the free, real-time crowdsourced navigation app powered by the world’s largest community of drivers.
- ATLANTA, GA (WCTV) – A man admitted he surreptitiously took cellphone video up a woman’s skirt while she shopped at a grocery store, but a Georgia court said he didn’t break the law.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.