Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup for Monday, May 9, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – The National Weather Service in Tallahassee is predicting a week of high temperatures with little chance of rain until Thursday.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County Arrest reports for Thursday, May 5, 2016
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – The Decatur County Sheriff’s Office arrested Joshua Aaron Sayre, a convicted felon serving probation, Thursday morning during a probation check.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – Michael Bankston, an assistant district attorney in the South Georgia Judicial Circuit and a candidate for superior court judge, will attend a hearing before Judge Kelly D. Turner on May 24 for a DUI case he was arrested for in December 2015
- DOTHAN, AL (DOTHAN EAGLE) – Dothan police recently arrested a 66-year-old woman and charged her with stealing from her former employer at the gift shop of Southeast Alabama Medical Center.
- WASHINGTON, D.C. (WALB) – A group of heavy-weight Georgia leaders has sent a letter to the Department of Labor, asking the agency to get to work forthwith, on its backlog of ‘H-2A’ labor visa applications.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.
Be the first to comment